Personalized One-on-one Coaching
As your coach, I will help you work towards a better, more fitting, and more fulfilling life for yourself.
Together, we will critically analyze your life to identify what needs to change, and we will use design-minded thinking to put those changes into action.
Generally speaking, we will focus on three distinct yet interconnected categories:
- Your Life’s Work Finding and creating meaningful work that connects to your purpose and keeps you engaged.
- Your Relationships Cultivating healthy relationships with crystal clear communication and authentic emotional connections.
- Your Mindset Redirecting and reframing your thinking to work for you instead of against you. The most successful people are happy and confident – this is where we work on changing your thoughts to get you to be more positive, less self-critical, more self-assured, and less insecure.
While we are focusing on the above, we will do the following:
- Your values vs. your life (analyzing your alignment)
- Your goals vs. your productivity and efficiency (analyzes the likelihood of goal completion)
- Your expectations of your friends/family/partner vs. your reality (examines your communication skills)
- Your dream job vs. your current job (analyzes planning skills, courage, clarity, and level of self-awareness)
- What you want to do vs. what you’re doing (examines your level of self-respect, boundaries, and transparency).
When it comes to making changes happen, my coaching is heavily based on goal achievement theory, positive habit formation strategy, the art of intentional decisions, and productive + purposeful action.
The point of all of this is, WE will make your life better together.
That’s why I want you to apply for a coaching conversation with me. There’s zero commitment financially. All you have to do is email me the answers to the questions listed below, and I will get back to you regarding whether or not we sound like a good fit.
Coaching is a partnership, and I am only looking to work with clients fully committed to improving their lives.
If I believe we are a match, we will move forward, scheduling a 1-2 hour call. On that call, we will discuss your goals, dreams, challenges, fears, obstacles, and more. This won’t just be a discussion. This will be you receiving coaching to help you figure out if coaching is, in fact, right for you, at this point in your life.
The questions I need you to answer and send me are as follows:
- Who you are and what you do?
- What obstacles are currently holding you back from stepping into your best self?
- What dreams do you have? Have you gone after them? If so, did they pan out? If not, why haven’t you chased them?
- Why are you interested in coaching? Have you worked with a coach before? What do you expect to gain from coaching?
- How much work are you willing to put into changing your life?
What you need to know:
I am empathetic and will feel alongside you. I will be with you through struggles. But I also will expect a lot from you. I will make admit to when you’re making excuses. I will get you to agree to step into your courage. I will help you work through tough conversations you need to have. I will help you make tough decisions you need to make. I will get you to step it up in terms of your career, and we will make sure your income reflects the value you offer.
This isn’t a joke. This is you deciding to level up.
And, I have case histories to prove that my clients have done just that.
So, if you’re ready to have your mindset, productivity, energy, relationships, confidence, creativity, behavior, and thinking all work WITH YOU help you (not hinder you) in your pursuit of success, joy, and fulfillment, then email me your application. As long as I can tell your committed and inspired, you’ll be hearing back from me about scheduling our coaching conversation.
This coaching conversation is free and requires no commitments or contracts. The point of the conversation is to take you on a deep dive into the coaching experience, so you can see for yourself what it’s like, and whether or not it’s something you need to help propel you forward.
My coaching practice is most always invite or referral only. If applying via email, please take your time thoughtfully considering your answers, eagerness, and motivation.
And, in the case of creating a coach-to-client relationship, I look forward to witnessing your life transformation through the power of coaching.
“On your death bed, you will not wish you had been more comfortable, or that you had found an even easier, softer pleasure zone to hide out in. You will wish you had ventured out more. That you had spoken up more. Tried some things. Reinvented yourself one more time.”